


Angela came to visit this week during her spring break. I had so much fun with her, as we always do. She came over the weekend - even though I was at work - she visited with Steve, Mason, Garrett and Amy. Tuesday we took Amy to SF to shop at the maternity gap - and then we all went to bare escentuals and had our makeup done. I took her to the airport today - so she can spend the rest of her spring break with her friend in LA. I miss you Angela already - and Mason had such a great time with his aunt - what a lucky boy he is.... visit us soon
2 comments:
I miss everyone already!!! Today we are going shopping and then tomorrow Disneyland...wish you were here with me! : )
Mason is a lucky boy. Nonie and Grandpa can't wait to visit you all.
Post a Comment