Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's getting closer

My 30th birthday that is... It's hard to believe I am leaving my 20's and entering my 30's. The last 10 years have sure flown by - and I have accomplished so much during that time. I think my 20's were a time to figure out who I really am, who I want to be, and what direction to take my life. So now that I have those years behind me, have pretty much figured out a direction in life - what will my 30's have in store? My birthday is Sunday - and Steve will not tell me what the plans are? I do know we are having a BBQ on Sunday - with family - to celebrate. Last night my cousins took me out to fondue to celebrate. They also got me another charm for my necklace with the name "Alyssa" on it! We were at the restaurant for 3 hours - drinking (moctini for me), eating, and laughing - thanks girls for a wonderful night!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Alyssa needs to get here already! Can't wait for your birthday weekend...surprise surprise! : )

Anne said...

Happy birthday a little early!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday and congratulations little girls are so much fun you will love every minute of it.

Shirley said...

Hope you have a great birthday!